Yahoo Finance, a division of Yahoo Inc., is the No. 1 business and financial news site for investors around the world. We have more than 75 million unique visitors a month, including 40 million in the U.S. alone.
In addition to aggregating content from major media outlets, Yahoo Finance’s team of writers and reporters create award-winning daily news features, and our video team produces a variety of original programming, including three live shows in our state-of-the-art studios a day.
You will gain hands-on experience reporting for one of the world’s leading financial news services. Successful interns produce breaking news stories under deadline pressure for our coverage of financial markets, economies, technology, business and governments.
Your responsibilities may also include pitching and writing enterprise stories, conducting interviews and collaborating with our other consumer-facing media platforms.
- attend team’s daily morning editorial meetings
- conduct research and reporting for the Yahoo Finance editorial team
- help with social media promotion and production
- assist video producers on field shoots
- proofread, fact check and format scripts and articles
You Must Have
- progress toward earning a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field, with a minimum 3.5 GPA
- excellent written and verbal communication skills
- working knowledge of business, economics, and/or personal finance
- desire to make dry business content fun and interesting
- familiarity with Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat and other social media
To apply, go here.